abcMallorca is looking for the right person to fill the exciting role of Production Manager of the hugely success abcMallorca magazine and highly visited website www.abc-mallorca.com (more than 6 million visitors expected this year).
Location: Palma Centre
abcMallorca is the leading luxury lifestyle publication, website and business networking club on the beautiful island of Mallorca. Established in 2003, abcMallorca publishes 10 editions of the magazine and has more than 6 million visitors annually to the website and around 2.500 business club members. This is a unique opportunity to become an important part of this exciting and rapidly growing publishing & Internet company.
What the job entails
As the person responsible for the coordination and production of all the content of abcMallorca’s trilingual Magazine & website (English, Spanish & German), the main task is project managing the publishing of all new content including the coordination of: commissioning copywriting, ensuring SEO requirements are always adhered to, requesting translations and photos to meet tight deadlines and high-quality standards. In addition there is the online marketing aspects of the job including – newsletter publication, online directories, marketing campaigns etc.,
– The management of all the available resources to meet tight deadlines.
– Being involved in the process of defining new content requirements for the web and magazine while maintaining existing content up-to-date.
– Coordinating, commissioning and managing new content and updates as well as translations and dealing with 3rd party suppliers when required.
– Coordinating, commissioning and managing all online marketing campaigns in 3 languages, as well as the rest of the products contracted by our online clients.
– The successful candidate should be able to edit, proof and translate (in their native language) part of the content. Ideally the successful candidate will be able to write at a very high level in English, Spanish and German.
– Being involved in the definition and implementation of the web strategy.
– Work closely with the Social Media team, Account Managers and clients to promote the content online.
What we are looking for?
Required skills and attributes:
We are looking for a responsible and well organised person who is able to work on his/her own initiative, as well as with other team members.
Speaks and writes English and Spanish fluently, and ideally German at least at a conversational level.
– Knowledge of SEO and how it works
– Use of Wordpress and MailChimp at a good level
– Professional, organised, and motivated to deliver the best possible results.
– Ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
– Excellent project management skills.
– Excellent communication and people skills.
– High level of attention to detail.
– Experience in a media/publishing environment is a big advantage.
– Good knowledge & experience in online & offline marketing.
– Good local knowledge of Mallorca.
Start date: As soon as possible, prompt availability.
How to apply: Please send your CV in English together with a recent photo by clicking “apply for job” button.
Type of contract: Permanent contract, full-time position (9:00 – 18:00h)
Salary & conditions depend on the level of experience.