With property listings in Ibiza, Mallorca, Mykonos, and multiple Ski resorts, Privadia is one of the fastest-growing luxury vacation rental companies in Europe. Our growing team of experts market and rent over 300 high-end rental properties and work with some of the world’s biggest and best luxury travel brands. Now entering our 7th year of trading, with our head office operation based in the Ribble Valley, England, we have a deep-rooted passion for all things travel, hospitality and technology.
What are we looking for?
To be based in Mallorca, Privadia is on the hunt for the newest in destination addition to our Account Management team.
Our Account Management team is at the core of our business, always trying to find a perfect match between property and client through continued multichannel communication with our Travel Partners. They are the problem-solvers of the business with a sales-driven, proactive, and can-do approach to both relationships building and the day-to-day management of enquiries and rentals.
Although the role is predominantly focused on building effective partnerships and maximising sales from our Travel Partners, you will also support them with partnership marketing and portfolio management. We are looking for a sales-driven, self-motivated individual that has the willingness to learn and grow within the business.
We are offering a full-time role with a competitive package including a basic salary plus uncapped commission. This is the ideal role for somebody seeking a long-term opportunity within an ambitious, fast-growing luxury travel business. In return, Privadia provides a supportive working environment that promotes creative thinking and innovation… as well as a few team boat days and destination discovery trips along the way!
Sounds good? Here is what you will need to deliver:
● Understand the needs and requirements of our Travel Agency partners by providing a first-class service, both over the phone and online.
● Proactively grow revenues and bookings through ongoing business development in line with Privadia’s ambitious growth targets. Identify and work with underperforming travel agency partners to help maximise revenues.
● Promote new and existing destinations to your key accounts, ensuring Privadia and our Travel Agency partners are offering our full portfolio of properties across our growing list of destinations.
● Be on hand to offer key insights into our property portfolio, ensuring you propose the perfect selection of properties to match the needs of our Travel Partners’ guests.
● Work alongside our concierge team and manager to promote Privadia’s concierge services.
● Effectively onboard new Travel Partners and be responsible for presenting our suite of products and services.
● The ability to walk our agency partners through the enquiry, booking, contract and payment process for any property rental, plus can manage multiple rental enquiries simultaneously.
● Manage Travel Agency enquiries from initial enquiry through to a confirmed booking. Where necessary, liaise with the Reservations team to manage and resolve any questions or queries.
● Have a flexible approach to work and appreciate enquiries can come through at any time and can prioritise accordingly.
● Be a strong communicator. Listen well and can build long-lasting and successful partnerships with both our owners and Travel Partners.
● Take a proactive approach to meeting sales targets, continually working with the team to devise and implement new sales and marketing strategies.
● In the winter season, when the volume of Travel Agency enquiries is lower, support our portfolio team with the onboarding of properties, including property inspections.
● Have the relevant rights to work in Spain and live in Mallorca or are pending residency, with excellent knowledge of the Mallorca travel market, the destination, its culture, and attractions.
● Be able to work from home with a suitable space/set up i.e., office desk and chair, stable Wi-Fi.
● Have a full driving licence and willing to travel internationally when required.
● You have a background in account management or senior account management. Experience in dealing with high-end service providers or high-net-worth clients is a bonus.
● You have excellent listening, writing and communication skills in English. The ability to speak Spanish or other languages are not essential for the role but definitely worth mentioning in your application.
● You are internet-savvy, have experience in using a CRM, and are comfortable with learning new systems.
● You are self-motivated, results-driven, well-organised, and can prioritise and manage multiple tasks and projects at the same time.
● You are a quick learner, open to constructive feedback, embrace change and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
For 37.5 hours a week, we are offering a basic salary starting from €28,700 gross, plus an uncapped commission structure that presents an overall OTE of €60,000+. Salary may vary based on current experience and skills. Must be available to work 5 days a week Monday to Sunday, including Bank Holidays, on a rota basis.
If you have got this far… let’s talk!
Email email@example.com with your CV and let us know why you are perfect for the position!
We look forward to talking to you!