To enhance our inbound team in Palma de Mallorca, we are currently looking for a:
Dutch Customer Service Agent
with great opportunity for development (full time)
Our telephone service (Monday-Friday) is available to our energy customers from 9:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. It concerns the support of established as well as potential customers.
We are searching for Customer Support Agents for our branch office in Palma, who enjoy dealing with people and want to support our company through reliable work. We provide a workplace in a friendly environment as well as a competitive salary. We are currently offering a seasonal six-month contract.
What are we looking for?
– Provide competent and solution-oriented service to customers via phone (inbound and outbound) and email
– Ensure customer satisfaction by providing timely and accurate information
– Log detailed and accurate case notes to ensure optimal assistance for customers
– Resolve costumer queries and complaints including consistent follow up and escalation where necessary
– Maintain a full understanding of all product lines
Who are we looking for?
– Language skills: preferably native Dutch speaker with an excellent oral and written command of English
– Strong communication skills
– Hands-on approach and focus on improvement of efficiency
– Professional, pro-active attitude with exceptional attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
– Solid PC application skills (Excel, Word, Outlook, customer management software)
What are we offering?
– Challenging job with lots of variety and with international contacts
– Competitive salary package
– Flexible working conditions
– Inspiring, multicultural and pleasant work environment
– Opportunities to grow professionally and develop further
Does this sound like you? Don’t hesitate and join our Delta Research team!
Send us your resume, Code word: “ABC Dutch”, on the following email address: email@example.com