To enhance our inbound team in Palma de Mallorca, we are currently looking for:
Customer Support Agents (part-time or full-time)
What are we looking for?
We are searching for customer support employees for our branch office in Palma who enjoy dealing with people and want to support our company through reliable work. We provide a workplace in a friendly environment as well as a competitive salary.
Our client is a new breed of supplier looking to shake things up in the European energy market. That means we’re looking for a different kind of candidate for our brand-new team in Palma for the Danish market: we don’t care if you haven’t got experience in our sector (although, of course, it’s great if you do!), but we do care about finding people who are ready to learn about our business and bring their own personal vision and talents to help us to grow.
– Competent and solution-oriented customer care via phone and email
– Personal support of existing customers
– Thorough data collection / maintenance
– Thorough documentation of any inquiry
We expect that you are
– Excellent knowledge of Danish and English
– Independent, flexible and responsible
– Enjoying customer contact and already have customer support experience
– Having solid computer application skills and you are familiar with Excel, Word and Outlook
– Service minded and put the customer in focus
– Proactive and outgoing person who is willing to cooperate
– Ready for any challenge and is eager to learn
What are we offering?
A corporate culture in a globally expanding company in which your ideas are appreciated. If you’re ready to think big, we can help you to grow and learn in an exciting, multicultural work environment. We want you to inspire us, and in return, our aim is to inspire you.
Are you interested and want to know more?
Please include complete and relevant documents for your application
Code word: “ABC DK” and send us your application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to hearing from you soon!
Tagged as: sales / customer care