Full time / Competitive Salary
Based Son Bugadellas, Mallorca
Argo Nautical Yachting SLU are looking to recruit a Spanish and English speaking experienced accounts supervisor to manage our expanding businesses on the island of Mallorca. Reporting to the Spanish Finance Manager, you will responsible for the day to day administration of the accounts department which manages key relationships with our bank, customers and suppliers.
The ideal candidate must have previous experience with a proven record of managing staff and administration processes, preferably gained working within the marine or repair industry. You should be friendly and confident, a self-motivated team player, comfortable with working unsupervised at times, organising your workload and also that of your team. You will have a can-do attitude, challenging and improving procedures. You will have good IT skills and have experience of using both Microsoft Office Outlook and Excel.
Your key responsibilities will include:
1. Paying suppliers on terms to maintain a good trading relationship.
2. Making multiple bank payments on-line.
3. Reconciling the bank accounts each day and advising key stakeholders.
4. Raising sales invoices where required to recharge other companies.
5. Ensuring that IVA is recorded correctly from processing our supplier invoices.
6. Monitoring imports and ensuring paperwork flows correctly.
7. Manage the finance team on a day to day basis to ensure smooth running.
8. Manage the workflow of supplier invoices and purchase orders with your team.
9. Manage the processing of fines and other penalties levied by the local authorities.
10. Supporting the other departments, management and key stakeholders.
11. Following company policies and procedures.
A full driving license is required for this role. A generous salary will be on offer, dependent on previous experience and qualifications.
Please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org